9” X 42” Capacity Vertical Milling Machine with 3HP Motor Variable Speed Drive (60-4500 RPM), R-8 Spindle, Meehanite Casting & Hard Chromed Ways
- Hard-Chromed Ways
- Font & Rear Rubber Way Cover
- One Shot Lube System
- Variable Speed Head
- Tool Kit (includes: Machine manual, Half nut wrench, Wrench 17, & 19m, Set of 6 Allen wrenches, Phillip screwdriver, Flat head screwdriver, Oil can, Grease Gun, Rear way cover bracket, Pin for indicator Can of paint.)
- 3HP Motor
- Variable Speed Drive (60-4500 RPM)
- R-8 Spindle
- Meehanite Casting
- Chromed Ways
- Self-Lubricating Motor Shaft Extends Pulley Life
- Abec-7 Super Precision Spindle Bearings
- Table Working Surface: 9” x 42”
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3 Slots, 5/8”
- Travels (X, Y, And Z): 30” x 12” x 5”
- Ram Travel: 12”
- Knee Travel: 16”
- Spindle To Column (Min-Max): 6 3/4”-18 1/2”
- Spindle Nose To Table (Min-Max): 2 1/8”-18”
- Spindle Motor: 3 HP
- Spindle Nose Taper: R8
- Spindle Variable Speed Drive: 60-4500 Rpm
- Quill Feed 3 Speed (IPR): 0.0015, .003, .006”
- Head Swivels: 360°
- Head Tilt (Lt. To Rt) : 45°
- Head Tilt (Up And Down): 45°
- Floor Area (W x D x H): 7’ x 6.5’ x 6.75’
- Weight: 2,400 Lbs.
- Total Power Consumptions
- 220V: 3KVA/15 amps
- 440V: 3KVA/7.5 amps
FEATURES, FUNCTION, & BENEFITS:
ISO 9002 certified: Quality up to world industry standards.
Meehanite casting: Highest grade of casting possible.
A pair of precision ABEC-7 angular contact bearings to support spindle.
The quill is ground and chromed to fit the housing: This insures a spindle run out of 0.0002” T.I.R.
Motor shaft and VariDrive pulleys are dynamically balanced, then chromed for a flawless fit, ground ribs on inside diameter: For smooth speed changes.
Motor shaft has an oil channel in the center that is fed by grease fitting on the lower end: To keep VariDrive pulley moving smoothly on the shaft.
This LMV mill uses a roller bearing for the lower support of the shaft: It ensures proper loading, support and alignment. It also prevents the shaft from being distorted by the tension of the belt: For quiet, accurate operation at any speed for years and years.
One shot lubrication system: For lubrication of ways and lead screws. (X, Y and Z-axis)
Hand scraped saddle and knee: For better oil retention. It avoids having chips and dirt embed in the knee and damage the sliding surface.
Oil groove are milled: For maximum lubrication on all wear areas.
Table and saddle backlash is controlled by double nut design: Keeps lead screw in contact with bronze nuts all times to keep backlash at .0008” within 20”.
Table and saddle are mounted with thrust bearings that are preloaded: Eliminating endplay for precisely controlled lateral movement.
Ways are hard chromed dovetail on saddle and column.
***All Price, Location and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice***