The BLM LT7 LASERTUBE is the next generation Laser tube cutting system from the leaders in tube processing, BLM GROUP. The LT7 has a capability of cutting up to 6.0" diameter and 27' stock lengths. This is the new benchmark of which all other tube laser cutting systems will be defined by. Laser cutting accuracy at high accelerations without compromise due to the system’s engineered robust mechanical stiffness. The best solution to boost tube and profiles processing. With Active Tilt the orientation movement of the cutting head allows you to achieve unimaginable productivity, especially when cutting thin-wall materials.
Together with total 360° flexibility allows independence from the beam/tube loader. This allows you to insert small batch productions, loading only one or a few bars on the fly or even special and / or open profiles easily. You can so unload both short and long pieces, from the front or rear side of your machine, separating the scraps without stopping your work cycle. Further your productivity by connecting the machine to external robotic loading systems and automated warehouses for the highest potential efficiency.
- Wide range of use (standard sections, special sections and open profiles).
- Active Tilt allows the cutting head to move in synch with the cutting program to increase cutting speed and productivity.
- High-quality 2D and 3D cutting
- Effective productivity resulting from a high degree of mechanical rigidity and unprecedented axis accelerations
- Ease of use and of maintenance using new proprietary technical solutions which support the operator in everyday use.
- All automatic settings.
- Bundle and single bar loading.
- Integration capabilities in the production process by utilizing extended programming and remote monitoring functions.
- Available in Fiber laser sources of 3kW or 4kW
Key Technical Specifications
Round tubes (mm) 12 – 152.4 (0.5” – 6.0”)
Square tubes (mm) 12 x 12 – 152.4 x 152.4 (0.5” – 6.0”)
Rectangular tubes (mm) Max. diagonal 215 (8.5”) – side min. 12 (0.5”)
Materials Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass
Bar weight (kg/m) Max. 23 (15.5 lb/ft)
Bundle loading length (m) 1.9 -6.5 or 8.5 (6' 3” - 21’or 27’)
Unloading length (m) 4.5 – 6.5 – 8.5 (14.5' or 21’ or 27')
Bundle loading capacity (kg} 5000
Note: Southern Fabricating Machinery Sales is the exclusive distributor for BLM GROUP in Florida and Puerto Rico