7.9” X 7.4” X 9.4” 3D Printer with CI Print Local & Web Based Printer Management Software with Enclosed Cabinet and Automated Part Removal, 518°F (260°C) Nozzle Temp, 194°F Degree Heated Bed Temp Designed for Use with PLA and other compatible open material from any supplier.
SAAM is optimized for printing in 3D printing’s most demanding materials including carbon-fiber and glass-fiber reinforced polymers to provide fabricators the ability to make strong, stiff, and custom tools more rapidly and inexpensively than conventional tools.
SAAM is flexible: compatible with all industry-standard 3D slicing software including Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, and more. Advanced users can take full control of their SAAM system to print in any compatible open material from any supplier.
With over 180,000 hours of testing, the SAAM is built to outlast competing 3D printers by years and years.
- Build Envelope: 7.9” x 7.4” x 9.4” (20 cm x 19 cm x 24 cm)
- Printer Dimensions: 30” x 22” x 23” (76 cm x 56 cm x 59 cm)
- Maximum Printing Speed: 0.16 lbs / hr (72 grams / hr)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.016” (0.4 mm)
- Nozzle Temperature: 518° (270°C)
- Heated Bed Temperature: 194° (90°C)
- Build Material: Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Material Delivery: 2.2 lb Spool (1 kg spool)
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum and Steel Frame
- Power Requirements: 110V @ 240 W
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Software: NVCloud
- Layer Height (Z Resolution): Standard (0.007”) / Fast (0.012”) Standard (0.2 mm) / Fast (0.3 mm)
- CarbonXTM Carbon Fiber-Nylon Spool
- 1-kg Spool of CF-Nylon
- CarbonXTM Carbon Fiber-Nylon Bundle
- 35 1-kg Spools of CF-Nylon
- Toner Plastics PLA Spool (2.2 Pounds, 1kg)
- 1-kg Spool of PLA
- Toner Plastics PLA Bundle
- 35 1-kg Spools of PLA
INCLUDES: CI Print Local & Web Based Printer Management Software with Enclosed Cabinet and Automated Part Removal, 518°F (260°C) Nozzle Temp, 194°F Degree Heated Bed Temp Designed for Use with PLA and other compatible open material from any supplier and a 6 Month Warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply).
***All Price, Location and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice***