The E-TURN35 Bending Machine from BLM GROUP brings the most efficient and precise production bending to tubes up to 1.375" (35MM) in diameter without limitations of fixed radii, bend orientation or bend direction. Capable of forming pre-processed tubing with slots and holes the E-TURN series provides the freedom to shape anything to exacting tolerances part after part.
All-Electric operation for low maintenance and high reliability.
Up to eight tools can be fitted at the same time.
Variable radius tools can be fitted to any tooling position (1, 2, 3… 8).
Bend left or right-handed.
Bend both fixed and variable radius bends in one cycle.
Tooling set-up can be completed within 3 minutes.
In-line piercing capability and Advanced CNC control and software ensure the first part is made to specification and following parts are repeatable.
Optional integrated loading and unloading systems to create a turnkey solution for 24/7 operation
E-TURN 35 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Max. OD Ø 35 x 2 mm (1.125” x .080”)
- X-Axis Accuracy (mm) +/- 0.05
- Y-Axis Accuracy (deg) +/- 0.05
- Z-Axis Accuracy (deg) +/- 0.05
- Max. Bending Radius 150 mm (6.0”)
- Min. Bending Radius 25 mm (1.0”)
- Mandrel Rods (incl) 3 (10-16-24 mm) (.40” - .63” -.95”)