5’ X 10’ Dual Pallet Shuttle Fiber Laser Cutting System with DXF-to-Part Easy to Use CYPCUT PC Based Controller (No Complex CAD/CAM System Required), IPG Direct Diode Resonator with Capability for Cutting and Engraving in Stainless, Mild Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Laminated Foils. Starting in the mid 200's!
System Includes Installation, Training and Warranty!
Options Include: Increased Performance Power Sources and Filtration Equipment. Available in 3 Different Models with Capacities starting at 1/2" all the way up to 3/4” Mild Steel.
- Travel X axis (width): 61.0”
- Travel Y axis (depth): 120.5”
- Travel Z Axis (Tool): 4”
- Enclosure: Work area fully enclosed for safety and include
- Class 1 “Laser Safe” windows for viewing.
- Exhaust System: Zoned and Ducted Exhaust System
- Max. Speed: 3,900 ipm
- Linear Positioning Accuracy: +/-0.002
- Repeatability: +/-0.001 Max.
- Acceleration: 1.2G
- Precision Ground Helical Rack and Pinion (X and Y axes)
- Profile Linear Guideways
- Auto Lubrication System
- Yaskawa Servo Motors– Sigma 7 with Absolute Encoders (Closed Loop Servo System)
- IGUS Servo Cables and E-Chain
Fiber Laser Cutting Head
- Fiber optic cable delivers laser directly to the cutting head.
- Automatic height sensing utilizes a built-in sensor specific to the
- controller’s height sensing module.
IPG Direct Diode Laser Resonators
- 2 Year Warranty by IPG
- World leader in Fiber Laser cutting
- U.S. Based Company
- “Rack Mount” configuration for the Resonator on the L510-500 Models which is securely located in the electrical Control Cabinet saving floor space.
- Small Footprint Resonator for the L510-625 and L510-750 Models.
Control System and Software
• Integrated laser control and software package
• “Operator-Easy” software – intuitive and easy to operate
• Powerful operator utilities
• Will accept and run DXF files and output from 3rd party nesting software
• No need for costly CAD/CAM Software
Optional: Donaldson Torit Downflow Particle and Fume Extraction, Includes HEPA filters for removing hex chrome from stainless steel cutting and particulate from cutting.
INCLUDES: DXF to Part Easy to Use PC Based Controller (No Complex CAD/CAM System Required), IPG Photonics Direct Diode Resonator with Capability for Cutting and Engraving in Stainless/Mild Steel/Aluminum/Brass/Copper and Laminated Foils, System Includes Installation, Training and Warranty as well as Optional Power Sources and Filtration Equipment.
*** ALL PRICES, SPECIFICATIONS AND LOCATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE***