7.9” X 7.4” X 9.4” High Temperature 3D Printer with CI Print Local & Cloud Based Printer Management Software, Automated Part Removal, 518°F Nozzle Temp, 194°F Degree Heated Bed Temp, Heated Cabinet and Sealed Spool Drying Chamber Designed for Use with ULTM 9085 PEI, Carbon Fiber Nylon and Makeshaper PLA Spool as Well other Printable Materials.
SAAM Freeform HT+ is optimized for printing in 3D printing’s most demanding materials including carbon-fiber and glass-fiber reinforced polymers to provide fabricators the ability to make strong, stiff, and custom tools more rapidly and inexpensively than conventional tools.
SAAM Freeform HT+ is flexible: compatible with all industry-standard 3D slicing software including Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, and more. Advanced users can take full control of their SAAM FreeForm system to print in any compatible open material from any supplier.
With over 180,000 hours of testing, the SAAM FreeForm is built to outlast competing 3D printers by years and years.
- Build Envelope: 7.9” x 7.4” x 9.4” (20 cm x 19 cm x 24 cm)
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 842°F (500°C)
- Max Bed Temperature: 260°F (500°C)
- Enclosure: Metal, Insulated Actively Heated Chamber
- Maximum Resolution: 0.0004” (10 micron)
- Part Accuracy: 0.005” (120 micron)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.016” (0.4 mm) (Other Sizes Available)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Print Head: Direct Drive (Modular)
- Printer Dimensions: 30” x 22” x 23” (76 cm x 56 cm x 59 cm)
- Power Requirements: 110 Volts, 2kW, Single Phase
- Certified Materials: ULTEM™ 9085 PEI, CarbonX™ Carbon
- Fiber-Nylon, Makeshaper PLA Spool
- Part Ejection: Hardened Steel Blade Assisted Automatic Unloading
- ULTEMTM PEI Spool 500g Spool
- 1- 500-Gram Spool of ULTEMTM 9085 PEI
- CarbonXTM Carbon Fiber-Nylon Spool
- 1-kg Spool of CF-Nylon
- CarbonXTM Carbon Fiber-Nylon Bundle
- 35 1-kg Spools of CF-Nylon
- Toner Plastics PLA Spool (2.2 Pounds, 1kg)
- 1-kg Spool of PLA
- Toner Plastics PLA Bundle
- 35 1-kg Spools of PLA
INCLUDES: CI Print Local & Cloud Based Printer Management Software, Automated Part Removal, 518°F Nozzle Temp, 194°F Degree Heated Bed Temp, Heated Cabinet and Sealed Spool Drying Chamber Designed for Use with ULTM 9085 PEI, Carbon Fiber Nylon and Makeshaper PLA Spool as Well Other Open Sourced Printable Materials and a 6 Month Warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply).
***All Price, Location and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice***