The BLM LT14 LASERTUBE is an innovative powerhouse in large capacity cutting. This is the equipment for 3D laser cutting of large diameter tubes and structural beams in steel, aluminum or brass. The LT14 is the right technology for H and IPE laser cutting, but also for the production of sections for agricultural and industrial vehicles. The BLM LT14 LASERTUBE can also be combined with a full automatic drill and tapping unit for threading holes up to M16 (.625”) eliminating the need to separate tapping operations.
- Process tubes up to ∅ 355 mm (14”)
- Bar weight up to 100 kg/m (67 lb/ft)
- Automatic handling system loads and unloads tubes up to 15,5 m (50’) in length
- CO2 laser source up to 3.5 kW
- 3D cutting for creating chamfered or semi-chamfered edges ready to weld
- Cut tube, open sections (angles, channels, columns, flats etc.) and special profiles
- Materials: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Parts less than 3.2 m (10’) in length can be quickly unloaded using the “short-parts” front conveyor.
- Tube loading arms act as intermediate supports when the tube is placed in the cutting zone minimizing any distortion caused by the tube weight during its movements during the cutting cycle.
- Parts are unloaded in a controlled manner without impact or free-fall and the machine
continues processing the next component during unloading operations.
- Artube Software – dedicated CAD-CAM software suite used to design, program, and manage the laser tube cutting process.
Key Technical Specifications:
Round tubes: min. 25 mm (1”), max. 355 mm (14”)
Square tubes: min. 25 x 25 mm (1” x 1”), max. 260 x 260 mm (10” x 10”)
Rectangular tubes: min. 25 x 25 mm (1” x 1”), max. 300 x 200 mm (12” x 8”)
Open Profiles: min. 80 x 80 mm (3.2” x 3.2”), max. 260 x 260 mm (10” x 10”)
Cutting thickness: 16 mm (0.625”)
Loadable bar length: max. 15 m (50 ft)
Unloading length: (m) max. 15 m (50 ft)
Short Part Loading: Up to 3.2 m (10’)
Laser source power (kW) 3.5 CO2 (higher powers on request)